An experienced CCIE certified Network architect involved in design, implementation of medium to complex size enterprise network.
- CitrixCitrix is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, and networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better.
- MicrosoftMicrosoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Being a Microsoft CSP partner means that we are accredited by undeniably, one of the biggest names in technology.
- VeeamVeeam® is the company – pioneer on a new market of Availability for the Modern Data CenterTM which helps other organizations to meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPOTM) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data. Veeam backup solutions are considered industry-standard right now in terms of reliability.
- CiscoCisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that enable organisations to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen their competitive advantage.
- OktaOkta is The Identity Cloud where Millions of people rely on Okta to securely connect to the technologies and services that let them do their most important work.
- BlackBerryA global leader in mobile communications, BlackBerry offers unrivalled security in smartphones and enterprise software solutions.
- UiPathUiPath is a Leaders in Enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It is driven by an enduring ambition to build the best technology and UiPath is the most widely used RPA platform in the world today, drawing together elite enterprises, global partners committed to excellence in implementation and product innovation, and the largest RPA developer community ready to make an impact on the world.
- SecurEnvoySecurEnvoy provide innovative solutions that take advantage of the users mobile phone or other personal device as the “something you own” part of two factor authentication and resolve issues that have prevented their adoption such as SMS delays, no phone signal or synchronisation problems.